Lobsters roasted in citrus butter
For 4 people:
4 Lobster tails
1 clove of garlic
1 yellow lemon
10gr of Parmesan cheese
60gr of soft butter
400gr of Grenaille potatoes
Olive oil, salt, pepper
• The day before, let the lobster tails defrost for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
• Preheat the oven to 240°C.
• Divide the cut potatoes in half in a large dish and mix them with the olive oil, crushed garlic and salt. Cook for 35 minutes, while stirring during cooking.
• Mix the soft butter with salt, pepper, parmesan and the chopped peel of the citrus fruits. Roll into a sausage in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
• When the potatoes are cooked, turn on the oven grill.
• Cut the lobster tails in half. Place them, shell side up, on top of the potatoes and bake for 3 minutes.
• Turn the lobsters over, spread 3/4 of the flavoured butter cut into slices on the flesh and cook for 5 minutes.
• Serve with the rest of the butter and a salad.
Bon appétit !